I have talked to a manager multiple times.THIS BUSINESS DOES NOT CARE!

I have had them for 4 months and they have forgotten to pick up my trash 6 times!The company claims that the drivers return your trash cans to the top of the driveway. NEVER have the drivers returned the cans to the top of our drive.

They just leave them at the bottom, blocking the driveway.

I expressed my concerns and issues with service before paying for the next three months and was assured theses issues would be resolved.Once again TODAY they did not pickup trash.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of trash collection from Packman Disposal Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Packman Disposal Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Packman Disposal Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Packman Disposal Services?

Comments